Monday, July 10, 2023

THE STORY SO FAR As each day passes by now it gets a little bit harder because Parkinson's never stands still and it keeps taking a little bit more out of me but after nearly forty-eight years of showing signs of Parkinsonism, nothing surprises me. It's a very slow process and you hardly know it's happening until something changes and another symptom comes along and then it's a case of solving another puzzle and making the necessary mental adjustment. But I know exactly what is happening to me and understand the endgame, but who knows when that might be? And, until that day comes I will enjoy each day and not think any further than I have to. My universe is always here for me. Robert James Keene 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUMBLE AND FALL You have to see what Parkinson's can do to a fellow human being to believe it. It can be very cruel at times if you don...