Thursday, July 20, 2023

ME.MYSELF. I. I have been roaming this planet for nearly sixty-five years searching for something that I could never find when in fact it has been there all the time. And that's because I was looking in the wrong direction and if only I had been able to open my eyes I would have been able to see it. And that's because I didn't know or understand what I was looking for. But now I understand and can appreciate it for what it is. And it's Me. I have found myself. And I am grateful for me. Myself. I. I suddenly realize how important I am to myself and to others. And I have finally come to understand my true worth and value to myself and how important I am to other people. And that's because we undervalue our own lives and we don't realize how important we are to ourselves but we should because if we don't learn to look after ourselves and love ourselves then how can we share it with other people. Robert James Keene July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUMBLE AND FALL You have to see what Parkinson's can do to a fellow human being to believe it. It can be very cruel at times if you don...