Tuesday, May 30, 2023

I lead a very simple life and I avoid complications because complications can cause me stress, anxiety, and panic. My mind and my body had been hurtling along at warp speed and everything around me seemed blurred and out of focus. And the adrenaline in my body was like nuclear fuel. I was traveling so fast that I couldn't slow down and I was starting to worry about everything and needed to get off the high-speed train of life because it was making me ill, and I would suffer burnout and unravel. And that's exactly what happened. I became a casualty of modern life. And so I had to drastically change my lifestyle in order to survive and now I walk instead of running and I contemplate instead of watching television. It's drastic but it works for me. Silence can be spiritually rewarding and can rejuvenate the mind, heal your soul and reconnect you to what's really important, and what's really important is making sure that you learn to take care of yourself. oast. Unfortunately, the tea that was once hot and the toast that was once warm had become completely the opposite. While I had just been contemplating my life coping with Parkinson's I had let the two things which I was so looking forward to go cold. So I sat back in my squeaky ikea chair drinking my cold tea and trying to chew on my hard piece of toast shivering and wondering where would be the best place for us to go for a walk today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUMBLE AND FALL You have to see what Parkinson's can do to a fellow human being to believe it. It can be very cruel at times if you don...