Tuesday, June 6, 2023

SPIRIT OF MIND

SPIRIT OF MIND I have a spiritual awareness of myself now that I've never known or experienced before in which I've discovered a universe within me, which is so vast, so infinite that anything seems possible. If I reached up to the stars I could touch them. I could swim to the bottom of the deepest dark ocean. I could fly like a golden eagle. And that's because I have clarity where all my senses are enhanced and grounded by the natural world around me in which Parkinson's is a microcosm of nature and nothing more. Parkinson's restricts my physical body but it can never control my mind and that's where my hidden strength lies because if you have the strength of mind, the strength of purpose then you can live with physical discomfort, which is what I do. I do it without the help of science or technology and on limited medication for functionality as my dopamine-producing cells deplete. But I accept that and I live for each day now because each day is worth a hundred years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STUMBLE AND FALL You have to see what Parkinson's can do to a fellow human being to believe it. It can be very cruel at times if you don...